TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It comes on with sound, but no picture? Oh I'm at work I…

Customer Question
It comes on with...

It comes on with sound, but no picture?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Oh I'm at work I believe I bought it in 2010

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No the menu channels do not only sound

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Are you able to get the model number off the back of the tv? If not:

-what is the brand?

-what size is the screen?

-is it LED or LCD or DLP or?

but I'm at work and the TV is home

REPLY back here when you are with the tv and have the model number.

http://www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/at9oq-comes-sound-no-picture-oh-i-m-work.html