TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My samsung tv has a pop up going across the bottom of

Customer Question
Second opinion] My samsung...

Second opinion] My samsung tv has a pop up going across the bottom of screen,can't get it off

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's about 7 yrs old. Model # LN46C630K1F

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, same problem on all channels

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2 days.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please get me the model number found on the back of the set please?