TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Vizio tv is black. On off works, lower power light is on…

Customer Question
My Vizio tv is...

My Vizio tv is black. On off works, lower power light is on but no picture and no butttons do anything

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

E320-a1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

4 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing I was watching it, had to program a new direct tv remote but it seemed to be fine. Turned it off and couldnt turn it back on

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Is the sound on the set still working right now? Also, does the Vizio V display on the screen when you first power it up?

Simply send a reply to proceed.