TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Visio TV E6011-A3 ^) LED Smart TV. Recently on CBS…

Customer Question
I have a Visio...

I have a Visio TV E6011-A3 ^) LED Smart TV. Recently on CBS TV show, Bluebloods we began hearing a description of what is going on beyond the regular dialog. Plus the program said if you want to get rid of the description TURN OFF THE "SAT" feature. How do I turn the SAT feature off??

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought it at Best Buy in October of 2013.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes THE menu works. I don't know of any other problem

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About two weeks I noticed nothing else it just started without any notice or action on my part??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

All this tech can be confusing. I am on my 5th iMAC computer desk top, but really don't know much about my TV (I love it!) I am 89 years old Help! Thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/19/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Initially, might it perhaps be SAP rather than SAT?

If yes, please click HERE for procedures.