TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I had a quick power outage (split second) and lost pic and…

Customer Question
I had a quick...

I had a quick power outage (split second) and lost pic and sound - pic has come back but no sound - is it pooched?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

KDL46Z51000 tag on righ side at back shows 31-12-2009

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Just seems to be hdmi

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I shut off my tv and hooked my 32 inch form our bedroom

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Everything is normal for my 32 - internet and android box are working as before,

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Do you have access to the tv, so you can try something?

Do you have the original Sony remote that came with the tv?

Do you have something connected to the tv right now so you can test the sound?

I've had an emergency and have to go NOW! will be back to you, sorry

ok