TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

It will not turn on. No I just explained this, and now I

Customer Question
It will not turn on JA...
It will not turn on
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: No I just explained this, and now I have to repeata
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: It was ununused for the last 7 months. Went to reconnect and it will not turn on. We have checked the power and it is getting power as the little red light lights up. We tried turning it on with the remote, the two places on the TV. It will not turn on!
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Check the previous answer.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not want to explain my problem a third time
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 26 days ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

The tv brand, model, size, is not showing up on this page. Please check the model number on the back of the tv or provide the tv brand and size and type.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
32LH20-UA

Thanks

Do you have previous tv repair experience? Because since unplugging didn't help- I'm very sorry to say, this is going to be an internal failure that requires complex diagnosis and parts inside the tv be replaced. If you want to DIY, let me know and I may be able to help you with that here (previous electronics experience is required on your part). Otherwise you will need to use local repair shop but unfortunately that will end up costing more than a new 32" tv.

I know this is bad news and very upsetting but please understand I am here to provide an honest answer. I hope you will submit a 5 star rating at the top of this page and not base the rating on the fact that your tv needs parts or services outside of our control. If for some reason you don't feel I should get 5 stars, please do not rate and just let me know and I will follow up with you here.

Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician