TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My television lg4749 was in storage for awhile,now I plugged…

Customer Question
My television lg4749 was...

My television lg4749 was in storage for awhile,now I plugged it in and it will not come on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

LG 47 49 and it is about 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I plugged it in to the power source and it b wont come on so I cannot tell if any thing else is working

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just turned it on, as I explained earlier it was in storage and I attemted to watch TV and it wont turn on

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/18/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you please get me the full model number off of the back of the set? Also, are there ANY signs of life at all on the TV right now (power light, etc.)?

Do you need assistance with the question you posted?