TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Hallo! In Norway all tves must now connect digital. I have…

Customer Question
Hallo John ! In...

Hallo John ! In Norway all tves must now connect digital. I have recieved a getboks, from the company Get and I have done it all correct and have come to the first page to Get at settings. The problem is that ok doesn¨t function, nothing happens at ok. But ok function at other functions at the settings on my tv.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

A moment

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It all is correct connected I will give the numbers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Shall I give the all numbers?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
How far have you come to the solution of the problem?
It will work only on HDMI
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the remote working for any other functions?

Please let me know

it works on other functions on my tv, at settings. But when I get up the first page on settings - the page of Get, the ok button dosen´t work.. Now another page is there when I go to HDMI choice, probably because John with you have done something, but forgotten the HDMI choice. Is it right that you can connect to my tv?

This is with the remote for the Getboks?

No the remote for my Dantax tv

As you are controlling the Getboks you need to use the remote from the Getboks, not the computer

Let me know how you go please

No it does´t work on the remote of the getboks, I have heard I must use the ordinary remote control of my tv

You are at the setup of the Getboks correct?

it is correct. I get up the page of get and it seems all correct, the problem is that the ok button does´t function. Maybe I need a new simcard

It does not use a Simcard, and you do need to use the remote of the Getbloks.

Change batteries in that remote and tell me if it then works please

it uses a simcard.. The remote of the getboks is new

It is a cable box so I am not sure why you feel it uses a sim card... you are likely referring to the Smart card which is something else.

Can you change the batteries in the remote please

In the manual it stands simcard.

I am going to opt out for another expert, you do not need to do anything, you will be contacted when someone else takes over

Thank you

I try to order a new simcard. Thank you

Ok, I can mark this question to remain open if you wish?

Is it a alternative I get a response on email?

yes, you also get replies via email

An alternative on getboks is wireless so that is maybe the answer to why it is named simcard. But you are sure right that the wire means not simcard

You use either a cable or wireless, one or the other

I use a cable
Maybe it is a wrong expression from the firm, I don´t know. I wait for the email then. Thank you. =)

It is from the firm

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Is it right you can connect to my tv? I just wonder

No, that is only for computers, that service.

I can understand that - it seems very funny the same at my tv..
Have a good day

You too and please remember to rate my service via one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you