TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do u factort reset a samsung hl-r5667w without a remote…

Customer Question
How do u factort...

How do u factort reset a samsung hl-r5667w without a remote control

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hl-r5667w

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it works but it only does it on the hdmi port

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Its been like 6 months im not sure what happen we moved

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

How to fix the hdmi port ts my only issue

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 2 days by:
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!