TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't connect to the Wi-Fi, I tried pushing the menu

Customer Question
I can't connect to...

I can't connect to the Wi-Fi

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

I tried pushing the menu button but nothing happens I don't really know the make and model can I send you a pic

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu don't work at all I just bought a new remote off Amazon because I thought the other didn't work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just bought the t.v. A week ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I got a Netflix account so I would like to get it all working like the other tv's

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/18/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What's the exact make and model of your television? (check on the rear panel)

How far away is the TV from your wireless router?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.