TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a samsung series 6 led tv. All of a sudden tonight in…

Customer Question
I have a samsung...

I have a samsung series 6 led tv. All of a sudden tonight in the upper left corner a samsung smart tv logo with 5 boxes below start appearing then disappears for about 30 seconds, then shows up again for a few seconds, disappears and repeats continuously. How do I make it stop?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the LED television's exact make and model?

Not sure just a 55 inch samsung about 4 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not sure just a samsung 55 inch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was trying to connect a roku stick. Don't think I touched anything else.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/18/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer
As an initial step please go into the Samsung menu under help or advanced and look for a factory reset option. Chose that and then when it comes back on it will prompt you through the initial setup again. When it gets to the use or location mode option set it to home mode rather than retail or store demo mode and let me know if that works for you.
Thanks
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.