TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a panasonic tv - wee checked with the cable co and…

Customer Question
We have a panasonic...

We have a panasonic tv - wee checked with the cable co and the problem is with the tv we turn the tv on but we get a blank screen and the little red light that appears at the corner of the tv keeps blinking all the time even if the var gets turned off - pleas help us

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Its panasonic viera 42 ''

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its been going on for 2 days and i called the cable company and they said it was the tv

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the set?

Also, can you count the number of blinks between pauses that red light is giving you (for example: 7 blinks, pause, 7 blinks, pause, etc.)?