TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot access my WATCHESPN app on my Roku TV. It keeps…

Customer Question
I cannot access my WATCHESPN...
I cannot access my WATCHESPN app on my Roku TV. It keeps giving me error code 0066.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
11/18/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 5 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

ok.
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 5 months ago

It sounds like you are getting error code 0066 and unable to watch ESPN. Normally ESPN requires Roku users to do this on occasion so people are not viewing ESPN without paying.
1. Go to settings on ESPN Watch.
2. Deactivate it on the pull down menu.
3. Go back to your home page.
4. Select ESPN Watch app again.
5. It will ask for you provider. Complete like the first time and authorize.
If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

Not spending any more money. you can text it.
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 5 months ago

You can skip that automatic pop up, It sounds like you are getting error code 0066 and unable to watch ESPN. Normally ESPN requires Roku users to do this on occasion so people are not viewing ESPN without paying.

1. Go to settings on ESPN Watch.

2. Deactivate it on the pull down menu.

3. Go back to your home page.

4. Select ESPN Watch app again.

I've removed the watchespn channel and went back to my home screen and went to streaming channels and clicked
most popular and went to the watchespn icon. i added the channel. it did not prompt me for my provider. it just said added
channel. i then go to the icon and click it and get the same error 0066 like i originally did.
what pull down menu are you talking about?
are you going to reply back?
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 5 months ago

I am sorry, I think we may in the wrong track, I am not able to find any proper solution. In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for your patience.

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, Customer Service