TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is this service a charge? Almost two years. I can't put in…

Customer Question
Is this service a...

Is this service a charge?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Almost two years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can't put in password ***** my smart TV to connect with the internet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing I really think it's the remote it will not let me enter the password

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
RCA model number 5407SL40A45A107475
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I gave you my information with the model number please try to help me with this. I have the original remote this is driving me crazy need to connect to the internet.
11/18/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

To be clear, this is a paid support service, it is not free help.

Are you using the RCA remote here, or something else?