TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Sanyo TV, which is about 10 years old, we can use the TV…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My Sanyo...

Second opinion] My Sanyo TV, which is about 10 years old, we can use the TV but cannot hear it anymore. I must admit I was pressing all the buttons on the right side of the TV to enhance the volume. We can see the programs but cannot hear any of them. I pressed each one thinking it would get better nut no. Can you tell us how to fix it manually?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sanyo is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I will check, it was bought in 2010.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Model# *****:DPA42840-00

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Serial # B025063981973 Okay, can you help us?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 3 days by:
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!