TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Lost connection with I-net.. Tell;s. Lost connection with…

Customer Question
Lost connection with I-net...

Lost connection with I-net. . Tell;s

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Lost connection with I-net. tells me to put in my ssid and the key. My carrier is at&t universe. Is that my ssid

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Munu works but no input from I-net

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tv was find last time it was on turned it back on and discovered not connection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Don t think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/17/2017
TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

May I have the exact make and model of your TV?