TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

MY TV A 32 IN SAMSUNG HAS A SCREEAN POPPIN UP WHEN IT IS…

Customer Question
MY TV A 32...

MY TV A 32 IN SAMSUNG HAS A SCREEAN POPPIN UP WHEN IT IS TURNED ON ?? IF I GO TO TOOLS ON ORIG REMOTE AND TURN OFF IT STAYS OFF UNTILL I TURN OFF ? HAVE HAD TV AND NEVER HAD THIS SCREEN B-4 MY WIFE SAID SHE WAS REWINDING A MOVIE AND THIS POPPED UP????

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

32 IN SAMSUNG NO FIRST TIME UN32J5003 1080P HDMI WIDE COLOR CONNECT SHARE

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NO HAVE 4 SAMSUNG TV'S ONLY THIS ONE ??

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

ONLY A WEEK MY WIFE WAS REWINDING A MOVIE, SHE SAID SHE HELD BUTTN DOWN WHEN REWINDING- NOT HITTING AND WAITING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/17/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of the Samsung please? And how old is it?

If you need assistance, simply send a reply back to proceed.