TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have Tivo Bolt connected to my TV The HDCP isot enabled…

Customer Question
I have Tivo Bolt...

I have Tivo Bolt connected to my TV The HDCP isot enabled how do I enable it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Wait while I check

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can switch to the cable box to get a picture

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I turned on the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this going to cost me & how much

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/17/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

HDCP isn't something you disable/enable- it means the TV cannot detect the signal from the Tivo bolt. Please provide the full model number off of the back of the TV.