TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an LG55LS5700, circa 2012. The screen adn sound have…

Customer Question
I have an LG55LS5700...

I have an LG55LS5700, circa 2012. The screen adn sound have died, the power light blins 3 times, stutters and resatrts the blinkinng sequence. I have replaced the power board byt that did not resolve the issue.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

See above

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

There is no picture and no sound, nothing appears on the screen.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing of consequence occurred before he proble emerged.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I changed the power control board.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 3 days by:
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you let me know the age of the set please?

Have you had any work done on the set prior to you replacing powerb?