TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung tablet will not turn on. I have a tablet. I

Customer Question
My Samsung tablet will...

My Samsung tablet will not turn on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

I have a tablet

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I asking about a tablet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened just happened

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
do i stay just watching this page
11/17/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 5 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 5 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether have you tried connecting the original charger in the tablet or Have you tried charge the tablet with alternate power cable or different power outlet?

tried different ones usually tells what charge i have but when i hook to power now nothing shows on screen reguarding power left or anything
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 5 months ago

Can I have the model number of the Samsung tablet?

i am not satisfied i want a complete refund
did you get my last message
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 5 months ago

I am really sorry for the inconvenience that is caused, The reason why I am asking you the question because to isolate the root cause to give you a quick solution. For refund related issue You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

Louie, Technician