TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can I troubleshoot the SMARTHUB on my model 5676X/XAA.

Customer Question
How can I troubleshoot...

How can I troubleshoot the SMARTHUB on my model 5676X/XAA

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model 6400 series 6

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works, just won't connect to the internet.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A wk

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I've tried all the suggestions given on the TV and Netflix site, checking the modem operation etc. just won't get to the SMARTHUB

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 3 days by:
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

rather than add more to my credit card, I prefer to try the text first
just text me the trial procedures, then lets go from there ok
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago

Please explain your issue in more detail

Forget it!
I’ll just do without this feature.

Okay, thank you.