TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We had a power failure in the middle of the night. Now our…

Customer Question
We had a power...

We had a power failure in the middle of the night. Now our tv is saying it can't acess our normal channels and it bounces us all over

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

Our tv is a 40" LG. I have unplugged the box turned it off and on and we keep getting the same message "Thuis program is not available at this mment. Try another channel and

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just started this morning when we turned on the tv. I have unplugged the box, turned both tv and box off, plugged it back in and turned on the tv. It seems we are only able to access the Spanish channels and we are bounced around. CNN becomes something else as well as any other channel we choose.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/17/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the FULL model number off of the back of the LG set?

Also, HOW do you receive channels- is there a cable box connected? Whom is your cable provider?

Please elaborate with details of the connections so I can help you.