TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I moved to a new area and had to change my wireless

Customer Question
I moved to a...

I moved to a new area and had to change my wireless provider..I am now using Charter...I am trying to connect with Netflex which I had with my old service...can not get to the settings on my TV to enter my user id and password????

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

I have had the Panasonic for a while...so where can I find the make and model on the tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have just tried to link with netflex...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you a human? I have asked questions you have not answered

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Electronics Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. I apologize.

Panasonic LCD TC-142

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/17/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the issue you cannot get to the settings on the TV at all? Or you cannot get to the network settings on the TV?

Please let me know

Thank you

I cannot get to the network settings

Can you check on the back of the TV for the exact model number please

LCD TC-142E3

I saw this but did not see a model for Panasonic for this

But most models have the same process

First, can you get to the menu on the TV?

yes

Ok, now on the left menu, you should see network, you see this?

Network settings?

yes, then once there, select to connect to a wireless network and choose your new network

How did you go with the last instructions?

Please let me know