TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It has a fuzzy picture and we don’t know why. How do we find…

Customer Question
It has a gray...

It has a gray fuzzy picture and we don’t know why

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

How do we find that

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu works and it is only happening on this tv. Our other inputs don’t have anything in them so they won’t work anyway

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We turned on the tv this morning and it was like this. We don’t know what happened right before it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The tv is maybe 10 years old

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/17/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control is the menu fuzzy too?or is this perfectly normal?