TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Turned TV on and after about 2 minutes the screen goes

Customer Question
Turned TV on and...

Turned TV on and after about 2 minutes the screen goes black

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

The TV isn't that old we bought it about a 4 years back. where do I find the model number?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Let me check the tv menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Model number is ***** - TV has sound but picture goes black after 2 mins

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

This just start happening

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/17/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When the TV goes blank, does the audio continue?

Please let me know

Thank you