TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 50 in TV after being on for awhile losses it's volume for…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My 50 in...
Second opinion] My 50 in TV after being on for awhile losses it's volume for a few seconds what can I do to fix itJA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?Customer: Panasonic HD flat screen not sure about model and it's about 7 yrs oldJA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?Customer: It's been a couple of weeks I tried to check the cables to make sure they are tight and not looseJA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: Not at this time
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me the model number found on the back of the tv, please?