TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung galaxy 6 and have 3 tries to remember my…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Samsung galaxy 6 and have 3 tries to remember my password ***** I will loose everything on my phone. What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I think 3 years.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It's my cell phone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have tried 11 times to remember my password ***** it's letting me know if I exceed , my phone will shut down and I will lose all my data.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/17/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it. It sounds like you have forgotten the login password ***** your Samsung Galaxy 6. If you forgot the password ***** if you don't remember the password ***** your password. We may have to reset the phone that will erase all the data in your phone. If you have any backup on the phone, we can try to restore the data.

I'm sorry, I have Galaxy 8. Would it do the same?
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

Yes, you are right. If you forgot the password ***** if you don't remember the password ***** your password. We may have to reset the phone that will erase all the data in your phone. If you have any backup on the phone, we can try to restore the data. If you are okay, Please let me know so that we can try doing reset on the phone.