TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

One of our two televisions is not showing the channel

Customer Question
One of our two...

One of our two televisions is not showing the channel broadcasts.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Samsung about 10 years old. I hook up a lap top to it and it will display the picture on the laptop screen.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It started today. It wil display the cable box information but not the channel broadcast.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't to what else to ask.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/17/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please what device you are connecting the TV to for the broadcast signal?

Please let me know

Thank you