TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My app list such as Netflix not visable on TV screen.

Customer Question
My app list such...

My app list such as Netflix not visable on TV screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

On55huhv6950f purchased 2015

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

When I press any button on the Samsung remote, I get nothing on TV screen, when I press the smart hub button hear it tell me the apps, I use the cable remote more than tv remote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Its just happen, when I got home from work it was like this...not to place blame but we did have housekeeper over and notice the Samsung remote different

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

So you are unable to access even the samsungs own menu screens?