TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a lc-806E6320 tv and i am trying to find a menul.

Customer Question
I have a lc-806E6320...

I have a lc-806E6320 tv and i am trying to find a menul

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Customer:###-##-####

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We have sold our building with tv in it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We do not think the is a problem we are trying to get a manuel for it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/17/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

It sounds like you are trying to find the User guide manuals for your TV. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this concern. I am unable to find any TV matching under this LC-806E6320 or###-##-#### Could you please help you in finding out the exact model number of the TV? So that I can get you proper User guide manuals for your TV.

LC-80LE632U
no
i think its 7 yrs old
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

You can skip the automatic pop, Finally I found the User guide manuals for your TV. Please click on the link given below for the manual http://www.hiddentelevision.com/pdf/LC80LE632U.pdf

TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

Have I answered your question? If any part of my response is unclear, Please let me know and It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, Is there anything else I may assist you today?