TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV model LD195SSX screen not responding to Verizon settop…

Customer Question
TV model LD195SSX screen...

TV model LD195SSX screen not responding to Verizon settop box. Verizon has checked its box/connections and determined that the problem of blank screen (power on/only HDMI2 showing in box upper right) is with the TV. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Have only one TV--THE SMALL MENU BOX DOES COME ON with PC, component, etc., but can't acquire anything else. Verizon tech suggested that I place cabell in the HDMI port but that is covered by plastic panel--TV has always sorked with Verizon on HDMI2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Two days ago--screen went blank on turning power on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Have been on phone with Verizon tech support for 2 hours/ changed out settop box, bought new cabel---After checking everything twice, VTech concluded that problem is with TV

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/17/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Does the TV display any content from any other devices?

Please let me know

Thank you