TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have responded to the message on my TV. Tried to activate…

Customer Question
I have responded to...

I have responded to the message on my TV. Tried to activate my account but the message I get says it is not a valid number. it is 7e4yfb. What am I doing wrong??

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Samsung. Dont know the model. I was using the ROKU earlier today and it was fine.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Only late this AFTERNOON. Nothing peculiar just before.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/17/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What do you currently see on the screen of the Roku at the moment?

Please let me know

7e4yfb

Thank you

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please