TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to confiture XF452WJZZ for my aquos sharp TV. I need…

Customer Question
I need to confiture...

I need to confiture XF452WJZZ for my aquos sharp TV. I need to confiture it so that the tv can function. My problem was that all the HDVI ports had stoped working

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is around four years old; model LC46LE820UN.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu does not work. I just replaced the main unit PWB. I need to confiture it to get to the menus.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I connected a HDMI cable that was connected to 240 volts budget without a step-down instead of 110V. There after all the HDMI ports stopped working - no video, no tv signal and all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I have instructions on how to adjust the model settings after main unit replacement (from the Sharp Service And Solution Group) but they are not working for me.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
I have the TV back open and can ref to it if necessary ...
The instruction I got with the part indicated that I would get a white K and 46LE810UN to the left of the screen. The screen lights in blue but nothing else shows.
Users/mbitomac/Dropbox/IMG_1263.JPG/Users/mbitomac/Dropbox/IMG_1264.JPG
IMG_1263.JPGIMG_1263.JPGIMG_1263.JPGIMG_1263.JPGIMG_1263.JPGIMG_1263.JPGIMG_1264.JPGIMG_1264.JPGIMG_1263.JPGIMG_1263.JPG
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
This is way below my expectation; it has taken rather too long to get the answer to my question.
Answered in 6 days by:
11/23/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello, I'm Karthik and I'm happy to assist you with your question today. I'm very sorry it took so long for an Expert to get back to you, I've only just come online and saw your question now. Do you still need assistance with your issue?