TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No picture. Samsung LN55C650. Menu does not come up. No

Customer Question
Samsung LN55C650 Technician's Assistant:...

Samsung LN55C650

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu does not come up

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

No pictures at all - have sound

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a cost for this service?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Expert. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Ok

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/17/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Let me know when you are ready

ready

Please try this:
-unplug the tv POWER cord from the wall outlet.
-wait 3 full minutes then plug in the tv power cord and try to turn on.

REPLY back here and tell me what happens.

Please try this:-unplug the tv POWER cord from the wall outlet.-wait 3 full minutes then plug in the tv power cord and try to turn on.REPLY back here and tell me what happens.
it is the same

Do you have previous tv repair experience? Because since unplugging didn't help- I'm very sorry to say, this is going to be an internal failure that requires complex diagnosis and parts inside the tv be replaced. If you want to DIY, let me know and I may be able to help you with that here (previous electronics experience is required on your part). Otherwise you will need to use local repair shop. In home repairs start at $250 on this model so it is worth having it looked at.

I know this is bad news and very upsetting but please understand I am here to provide an honest answer. I hope you will submit a 5 star rating at the top of this page and not base the rating on the fact that your tv needs parts or services outside of our control. If for some reason you don't feel I should get 5 stars, please do not rate and just let me know and I will follow up with you here.

sorry this was not helpful at all - i got more info from you tube video

So you don't have previous tv repair experience?

this is waste of time -

Or you can call a local repair shop and spend $130 for an in home estimate.