TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a WD-73738 Mitsubishi TV. The light is flashing fast…

I have a WD-73738...

I have a WD-73738 Mitsubishi TV. The Green light is flashing fast all the time.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Mitsubishi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

That is the exact model. You can check my phone #(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No picture or sound

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tried to turn on TV this afternoon and blue screen with the Mitsubishi thank you came but would not go to Direct TV

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

What have you tried so far? any sort of reset? or?

I tried to reset by unplugging the TV for 10 seconds and holding the power button on the remote for 10 seconds. So far I still have no TV

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
I am not available by phone, but we can continue our chat.....

We usually recommend unplugging power cord for at least 3 full minutes. Would you be able to try that right now?

Make sure I am not charged the $26.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK the computer and the TV are in different rooms I will go and unplug it for 3 full minutes, Anything else while I am in the other room???

Nothing else for the tv.

Suggest you contact the website help pages on how you can cancel the phone call request (I am not able to do it because I am only a tv tech).

I am waiting on your response

You may be having website issues because I just gave you a response...

Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Sam Dennis Bradley
Phone call session started
For some reason it is coming through on my phone. and I am not getting it on that ither. What is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like another expert just agreed to call you.

If you need to continue this chat - Did you already unplug the tv power cord for 3 minutes?

I am getting repeated valls grom Cal However when i answer somebody hangs up
Sp i have blocked that # please advise

I do not work for customer service. I am only a tv tech here to help you via chat ONLY.

OK I have unplugged for 3 + minutes and I am still getting the fast green light.
Are you still their????????????????

Yes, I am here.

Since unplugging didn't help- I'm very sorry to say, this is going to be an internal failure that requires diagnosis and parts inside the tv be replaced. In home repairs are around $400 for this repair.

Do you have a repair place near 72019???

I can check

Fine

Cooks Tv (###) ###-####/p>

thanks

You're welcome. All the best.

I got nophone call ,make sure i am not charged

You have ot contact customer service for that.