TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i connect my blue tooth phone to the tv to show what…

Customer Question
How do i connect...

How do i connect my blue tooth phone to the tv to show what playing on my phone on the tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

How can i find that out. I do not have the paper work. Is there a way to pull the up on the tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Never tried it before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Where is the menu on my controler

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

BlueTooth is for audio- it doesn't allow you to show what's on your phone on the TV. That said, I have no way of knowing what TV you have here. What's the model number off the back of your TV?

Also what's the brand and model of your phone?