TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I see{ no thats all. Did u get the message about t5he lg ph.

Customer Question
Pearl. I see{ no...

Pearl. I see{ no thats all.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Did u get the message about t5he lg ph

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Im not talking about the tv.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Is lou on the line

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 5 days by:
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.