TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I received a TV a week ago and just opened it up today and…

Customer Question
I received a TV...

I received a TV a week ago and just opened it up today and there us a small cracked in the screen and it won't turn on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

I just opened the box vizio E502AR_KPB

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I just took it out of the box

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/18/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No they resolved my problem

Thank you.