TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sound but no picture. 7 to 8 years old 50 inch led.just had…

Customer Question
Sound but no picture ...

Sound but no picture

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

7 to 8 years old 50 inch led.just had bulb replaced

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No menu does not work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened,feel like I hit a wrong button,when pull up guide can read everything fine and see pictures

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/16/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please get me the model number found on the back of the set?

Sir,very difficult to get Model #.WHERE IT MOUNTED 50 INC LED 7 YEARS OLD

OK that is no problem, if you press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control does the menu come up please?

No
Please call.

I am not available by phone today sorry, what do you mean it just had the bulb replaced??is this a DLP set?these are usually bulky sets

I will need the model number sorry its not possible now to help with this if you think it had a bulb replaced that means its a DLP set and not an LED

I did

I have no idea sorry what you mean by "I did" please read above what I have said

Please. Call
Please call(###) ###-####
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

I can help you here or by phone if you prefer. For a call, you will need to click on the phone support offer to approve that service as it is an additional fee, not included in the chat fees you paid to get started here.

It came back on,so will not need your services.Thanks

You're welcome