TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I purchased an Amazon Fire stick and does not work. I called…

Customer Question
I purchased an Amazon...

I purchased an Amazon Fire stick and does not work. I called Amazon they tried to help but finally said call Samsung

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Un55j6201af

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just purchased fire stick 2 mo but hadn't contact anyone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/16/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me a bit more about where you're getting stuck?
Have you connected the stick to hdmi and to power?