TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Lg 32lg505h I purchased from a hotel. How do I have the HDMI…

Customer Question
Lg 32lg505h I purchased from a...
Lg 32lg505h
I purchased from a hotel.
How do I have the HDMI 1 come on when I turn on the TV
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/16/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To change the default input you will need a hotel service remote to reprogram the TV.

If you don't have a service remote, can the hotel you bought the TV from give you the special remote on loan?

I have the service remote

Ok, enter Hotel mode, Installation Menu, and change the default input to HDMI1.

How do I keep it to stay on HDMI1 when it is turned off?
It still goes back to channel 3

Did you set HDMI1 as the default in the menu?

It really doesn’t have a default on the menu.

Are you in the Hotel Installation menu?

What options do you see?

It says installer menu
000 installer seq 000