TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It will not load Amazon Prime on the TV it will load Netflix…

Customer Question
It will not load...

It will not load Amazon Prime on the TV it will load Netflix and all the other channels. My other TV will load all the channels including Amazon. It is a 660 6series.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

UN55KU660FXZA about two weeks

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it only happens with Amazon. I can get Amazon by going through the VCR but not the TV all the other channels are fine.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About two weeks, at first it just happened occasionally but now all the time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Some times it just locks up the picture will not stream.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/16/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please