TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Sony 48 inch Bravia LED TV Model#KDL-48W600B Serial…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony 48 inch Bravia LED TV Model#KDL-48W600B Serial #(###) ###-####That when I try to turn on the TV the Green On and Off button Blinks 6 times in a row goes off and continues to repeat that and the TV will not come on? Do you know what the cause is? Jim

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the LED television's exact make and model?

Sony LED smart TV in upper left corner it says Bravia and the Model and Serial number I gave you is all I know

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works It won't come on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was gone and my son said he was watching you tube and the screen got green and it went off. I wasn't here and that's his story and he's sticking to it??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Know

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
11/16/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard, Technician