TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV does the same thing. I am hooked up directly to

Customer Question
coaxial cable to converter box...
My TV does the same thing. I am hooked up directly to coaxial cable to converter box
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
My Proscan PLDEO3273A wont change channels either by remote or on tv
11/16/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you yell me what you have tried already to do to resolve this?

Thank you

I have just tried to change channels with remote and via tv itself. I have shut down and repowered tv.
I actually was able to try another cable box and it worked, so I will be exchanging the bad one, but thanks.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.