TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need pulp setting up my TV to the comcast box. New

Customer Question
I need pulp setting...

I need pulp setting up my TV to the comcast box

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

New 55pfl5402/f7a

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works no sure which in put to chose

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It worked last night got comcast involved and they gave me a new box today the tv in the bedroom works on all chanels

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No can we talk?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/16/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Ensure the Comcast box is turned on.
  2. Follow the cable from the Comcast box to the rear of the TV - here, you will see the port labelled, e.g. HDMI1 - this is the input that you will need to choose.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
Please ensure you are logged in to submit the rating on your question page.
Or you can type your rating on your question page if you have any difficulty with the rating system.
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------