TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I can't get the HDMI button to turn off. XRB-55A1E just

Customer Question
I can't get the HDMI...
I can't get the HDMI button to turn off
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?
Customer: XRB-55A1E just installed today
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No TV menu does not respond but I have a harmony elite remote set up
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Don't know my partner was using it
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm just trying to get the smart tv to work
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2017
TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No there are no buttons on my tv
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No cant talk now
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No this does not help
There are no buttons on the side of my tv
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You did not help me
Louie, Technician