TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a notification box appearing on my screen-----please…

Customer Question
I have a notification...

I have a notification box appearing on my screen-----please get rid of it !!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My TV is a sony

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/16/2017
TV Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What does the notification box say, please?

it is my land line

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

this has happened before and I am considering changing my account.

I am sorry that I myself probably cannot help you - I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Expert at JustAnswer in this category.

that is not acceptable ----- I have paid for your expert advise and I have not intention of waiting 24 hours!
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 8 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started
the problem has been solved
no need for further action