TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a notification box appearing on my screen-----please

Customer Question
get rid of it !!! JA...
I have a notification box appearing on my screen-----please get rid of it !!!
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: My TV is a sony
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just now
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
11/16/2017
TV Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 month ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What does the notification box say, please?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is my land line

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
this has happened before and I am considering changing my account.

I am sorry that I myself probably cannot help you - I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Expert at JustAnswer in this category.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
that is not acceptable ----- I have paid for your expert advise and I have not intention of waiting 24 hours!
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 1 month ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the problem has been solved
no need for further action
Louie, Technician