TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Is there any way to bypass the cut off volume when you plug

Customer Question
the audio out on the...
is there any way to bypass the cut off volume when you plug the audio out on the back of TV the ( 3mm ioutlet) ?????
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: it is a cheap one I am sorry I dont have the TV info right with me as I am doing this for a friend. the outlet is at the bottom of the back of the set'
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: only when you plug it into the 3mm outlet
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just tried to use it for the first time- the info bookelt says that it will cut the sound
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: TV
11/16/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 28 days ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service
Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to answer your TV question.
There's not a way to bypass the set cut off on a tv because of the safety software built in. However, there is another option.
While you were thinking of how to with the TV, there is a way with another part. You can purchase a headphone amplifier to reach the sound level you need.TEQStone Headphone Amplifier,Little Portable Headphone Amp for Headphone to Improve the Music Quality https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073WTQ2T9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_gSpdAbGG80FZ4
Please let me know if you have any other questions. If not, please help me by rating me in the top right (hopefully 5 stars! ) so I can get credit for helping you today!
how that device works is by a 3mm cable from TV and a headphone plugs in the other side.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
The direct answer is understandable,however the option given is not viable as it will not keep the sound on so another person can listen to the tv at the same time the earphones are pluged in.
Is it connected to a cable box? Does it have a 3mm jack? I understand what you're asking now.
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service