TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a UNF 6300 and since +- 3 weeks it takes approx 1…

Customer Question
I have a UNF...

I have a UNF 6300 and since +- 3 weeks it takes approx 1 minute + for the sound to come out I may be able to fix it if you tell me what part need to be changed

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

UN55F6300AFXZA bought 10/13/13

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Ye menu works and I use outside speakers. Did not try an other source.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

+- 2 weeks and nothing special happened before. seem that it takes longer and longer for the sound to come out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No otherwise I really like this TV

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Anybody out there?
Answered in 2 days by:
11/18/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...outside speakers..." Additionally, please describe how these outside speakers are connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

• ...do the symptom persist when TV's internal speakers are used?
  • ...what happens when another sound source is connected to the outside speakers?

The above would help determine if the issue is with the TV (internally) or with the outside speakers.