TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

WHAT DO I TURN TO - STATION TO PLAY MY DVD PLAYA. X-32 4YRS…

Customer Question
WHAT DO I TURN...

WHAT DO I TURN TO - STATION TO PLAY MY DVD PLAYA

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

X-32 4YRS OLD

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

ALL STSATIONS WORL HDM1 WHAT SOURSE DO I TURN TO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I 4 GOT WHAT I SWITH TOO, THATS ALL WHAY HDM1-HDM2 WHAT

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/15/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you inquiring about a Sceptre tv?
Can you tell me exactly where, on the back of the tv, you have the dvd player plugged in at?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.